Written by  2013-06-07

National Cement

(0 votes)

National Cement Share Company (NCSC) was established in November 2005 through a joint venture of East Africa Mining Corporation, the Federal Government of Ethiopia's Privatization and Public Enterprises Supervising Agency and others. Over the next few years, government shares were bought out by East African Mining Corporation. The company is located 515 kilometers from Addis Ababa, in Dire Dawa Administrative Region. The factory was the first cement plant in Ethiopia, which was established in 1936 by Italians. It was previously called "Dire Dawa Cement Factory". After renovating the old factory, the company has boosted the production from 150 Tons per Day to 400 TPD and is currently producing 3000 TPD clinker with the new plant. http://nationalcementsc.com

 

Project :Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

Status: Completed

socialshare

share on facebook share on linkedin share on pinterest share on youtube share on twitter share on tumblr share on soceity6